Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Cold of the School Year

I stayed at home today from work.  I have an awesome first cold of the year.  I am pretty sure that I have the worst immune system....which is something I will blame on the Endometriosis.  I have also realized today that I have forgotten to do a blog post in a while.  So here is a giant one.  It may or may not make sense.  We will blame that on the awesome cold I have and the fact that I have been in my pajamas all day.

Nora ate dinner with the family

She liked looking at herself in the camera

However, she wasn't sure at first

Baby snuggles over the weekend

She was sucking on her imaginary pacifier while she was sleeping

Joe attempting to teach Mac how to ride a bike.  Wasn't too successful on the first attempts.  Mac struggled with the concept of peddling

She enjoyed sitting out in the sunshine

This is how my little girl watched a football game. 

I love her funny facial expressions

I literally just took this picture of my kids.  They are so cute together. 

Family dinner time on Monday


She liked seeing herself. 


Funny sleeping faces

Still trying to figure out how to teach Mac to ride his bike

Happy chunk!






Snuggles during the UGA game. 





Just two girls watching some football

Buttcrack at the zoo






He picked out his helmet at Target where we also found a bike for him on clearance (can't beat $32!)

Joe smoked a pork butt for pulled pork and it was delicious


About to do another plug for my classroom!  Please donate to raise funds for my classroom!  If you donate by September 5 (Friday) and you use the code "INSPIRE" your donation will be doubled!

http://www.donorschoose.org/project/motivated-to-graduate/1316131/?rf=email-system-2014-08-proposal_approve-teacher_2461539&challengeid=20453738&utm_source=dc&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=proposal_approve




No comments:

Post a Comment