Wednesday, March 14, 2012

SUCCESS!!!!!!

Erica (Mac's bomb diggity nanny) took Mac today so I can get some stuff done around the house and she is so amazing that she is also going to take him on Friday!  I got SOOOOO much done.  I feel super accomplished.  There is nothing more than having a clean and organized house.  All I have left to do is the garage and the living room.  I am in a predicament though.  I have to figure out a way to store Mac's toys that are in our living room.  They are ALL OVER the place!  I was thinking of one of those sideways bookshelf things that have canvas bins that go in it.  Thoughts?

I even reorganized Mac's bedroom....well I moved his crib and chair!  It opened his room up so much!


On a totally different note than baby and cleaning....Anchorage is on track to have a new snowfall record!  We have to have over 132.something inches of snow in order to beat it and I totally think it is going to happen!


The Iditarod is a big deal up here.  It is a huge dog sled race from Anchorage to Nome.  Yesterday, Dallas Seavey arrived in Nome first winning the Iditarod.  The cool thing about that is that Joe did a dog sled tour last winter with the Seavey family!

No comments:

Post a Comment