Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh. My. Goodness.

Today started off awesome.  I woke up to Mac "singing" in the baby monitor.  I was stoked.  I thought that would be a sign that today would be awesome.  That awesomeness lasted ummmmm....an hour.  I refuse to pick Mac up every time he cries/fusses.  This just made him more irritated.  In order to punish me, he decided to not take a nap.  What a sweetie!

After a while, I became immune to the crying.  AND then the questioning set in.  Today, was the first time in a LONG time that I have actually felt like a bad mama.  I felt like nothing I did today was right.  This is not something that other mom's talk about which makes me feel/think that they are all perfect mom's and I am the totally messed up one.  Right now there is definitely not a smile on my face.

On another note, we moved our coffee table back into our living room so Mac could walk along it.  He had a great time playing with it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment