Friday, March 30, 2012

Out to eat!

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Words cannot express how excited I am that it is the weekend and I can spend awesome time with Mac and Joe!  We went out to eat tonight at Hacienda which is a Mexican restaurant down the street from our house.  Mac was great!  There was even a lady at the table next to us who asked us how old he was, "he has gorgeous blue eyes," and even told us that he was very well behaved the whole time!  Mac was super wiggly in the high chair thing that is in restaurants....he even kept standing up in it....silly boy.  We tried giving him food off of our plate and he DID NOT like the refried beans at all (I am still trying to figure out how to get him to eat veggies).  He LOVED the cherries that our amazing waitress brought for him though.



On an Alaskan note, we are STILL in the middle of breakup (no lie this is going to last until probably May).  However, Mac's nanny posted a "shared" picture on Facebook of Spring time Anchorage.  I thought I would share the COMPLETELY gorgeous picture with ya'll!  Please keep in mind that I did not take this picture but it is beautiful!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment