Monday, March 12, 2012

Jami and the big boy


Today was my first official day of Spring Break which means that I get to hang out with Mac all day!  He woke up in SUCH a good mood (which makes life much easier and happier).  He decided that he wanted to stand up to eat his breakfast of pancakes.  He LOVES to eat!


After he ate, Mac decided to DESTROY our living room with his legos.  I have pretty much given up cleaning during the day because he just messes it back up again!  When he pulls the DVDs off the shelf they just stay on the floor.  I honestly never thought that I would get to the point when I did not organize or clean (gasp!).  It is so much fun staying home with Mac.  He has the BEST belly laughs ever (and that is a big belly to laugh with).  He has this toy thing that spins racecars around and he constantly tries to sit in it like he is actually going to spin around.  He is so silly!


He did go down for a small nap this morning (which was awesome because it gave me a chance to get some stuff done).  When Mac is awake and going there is not really any down time.  He is not really a baby who just sits there.  He is into EVERYTHING.  He is definitely all boy and that is the best way to describe it.  He thinks bodily function noises are hilarious.  After he woke up, Mac had a lunch of cheeseburger casserole (yes I am an awesome parent who fed him that).  He then played a LOT more.  We had a grand time with the mega legos!  Right before Mac went down for his afternoon nap, he got super distracted by Sesame Street on the tv.  I currently have "lalalala....lalalala.....lalalala.....Elmo's world" stuck in my head which is not as enjoyable as you might think.....


AND (I have no idea how I forgot to add this initially)...Mac took a step today.  Just one step but it was a step.  Apparently when I was at the gym, Joe said that Mac took another step.  I am slightly scared and slightly super excited!  We are in big trouble when he starts moving even more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment