Friday, March 9, 2012

The best part.

It is 9:36 (Alaska time) and I just experienced the most absolute best part of my day.  I went down to feed Mac and when he finished he just sat up, turned around, and then laid his head on my shoulder.  He promptly snuggled back down and went back to sleep.  We sat in the dark (with the only light being his nightlight) and just rocked.  It was amazing.

It is times like that that I remember how he was when he was smaller and it makes me smile.  When he was first born, he used to snuggle so much and he has kind of grown out the snuggling thing during the day (he is just super active BOY).  Now, when he does snuggle it is soooo sweet.  Granted, he takes up much more space on me now than he did before (that probably has something to do with the fact that he has over tripled his birth weight)....but I love it all the same.

Hands down BEST part of my day.

1 comment: