Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh the tears

Today I was able to experience a LOT of tears....from Mac.  He was a little cranky today!  The face he makes when he is upset is hilarious and so I just laugh at him while he gets upset (which probably just makes him more upset).  Mac is just adorable to me...even when he is ridiculously upset.  

Mac ate peanut butter and jelly for the first time today.  To say he loved it would be an understatement.  Mac pretty much loves all food except when he is upset.  I gave him green beans for dinner and because he was ridiculously mad so what does our baby do?  He starts throwing green beans everywhere.  NO SIR!

Today, we also had family pictures taken with our photographer Megan and her adorable new studio!  I am really kind of nervous about how those pictures are going to turn out because Mac was not super cooperative.  Every time he heard the click of the camera, Mac would either get a serious face or would crawl towards the camera.  As soon as I get a "sneak peak" of the pictures I will definitely share with yall!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment