Saturday, January 10, 2015

Saturday

Today was awesome day but at the same time a sad day for me.

Sad because I had to go to the funeral of a friend of mine who had a heart attack at the age of 54.  His daughters spoke at his funeral and it cued the waterworks.  Pat would have been proud of them.

Happy because I did Zumba.  Happy because I got new flat black boots.  Happy because I got to be around my family.  Happy because we had steak for dinner.




Nora likes to chew on straws.....

Look at what came in the mail today?  An American Girl catalog!  I looked at every single page in that thing.  I cannot wait for Nora to get old enough for her to get my Samantha and Felicity doll.  Plus, my parents bought Nora the American Girl doll of the year for 2014!  Joe can build Nora things for her dolls.  It's going to be soooooo cute!  Joe thinks that I am silly...........

No comments:

Post a Comment