Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Over a week...

I feel like crap.  Spent today home from work.  I feel like someone has swung a semi truck into me.  I can breathe but I feel congested.  It hurts to swallow.  Low grade fever is apparently my friend.  There are not enough words to explain the level of exhaustion that I feel.  I have no idea what I have done today.  I know the tv has been on but I don't know what I watched.

Joe's new truck

Pinata at a friend's birthday party

Swinging away




Party knocked him out




That dog loves her.

And she loves him.




Mommy, give me fish face. 

Wouldn't know that she doesn't feel good based on that picture




Hi.


This was my morning wake up on Sunday.


Someone else doesn't feel good.

We are sick. 

Sick girl.  Snot. Drool. Gross.



No comments:

Post a Comment