Sunday, January 4, 2015

Out of Mac's Mouth...


Can I burp her? I want to make her burp

Mommy, can I fart again?

My butt hurts because I have to poop.

It's my funny super sock.

I need two hands for a squeeze squeeze.

Can I tell you a story?

When I had to take a bath with pizza and jelly, I got so stinky with farts and poops and pees.

When daddy had a pull-up, he pooped in it and I had to clean him.

Mommy you're my girl.

No God blesses today, maybe tomorrow.

Mommy, I am not big, I am growing big.

My tummy is upset because my butt can't poop.

Follow me, kiddos.

Daddy, my butt is saying I have to poop.

I am going do a big fat poop out of my butt.

My butt is out of poop.

No God bless Mac. I'm already blessed.

Did you fart? I gotta pull your finger!

Boys are not 'dults.

Mommy, do you like my epidermis?

Mosquitos whine in people's ears and I don't know why.

Mommy, you're right. I smell bad.

Look at my big knoggin. It's growing bigger.

We do this together, that's teamwork.

When we build a snowman, will he run away at night?

Mommy, you made me happy when I was sad by snuggling me.

When my baby was in your tummy, you went to the doctor and she jumped out of your belly.

Spanking is bad because it hurts my underwear.

Daddy, when I get home from Erica’s can I clean my room?

I don't like my fuzzy hair.

I smelled her making poop.

I am hiding my shot in your butt.

I give my family shots because I am a doctor.

When I was sleeping, there was sausage walking on my head.

Tas, enough about the sloppy joes.

Why do foxes like to breathe?
Because they have underwears.

Goodmama, I peed off a cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment