Saturday, January 24, 2015

Lazy lazy lazy

Our kids let us sleep until 8:40!  WHAT?  Joe is trying to get Nora to go to sleep as I am typing this.  Mac is playing a veteranarium (I have no idea how to spell that word) game on my iPad.  I am watching Rev Run's Renovation on HGTV.  I thoroughly enjoy this show.  It makes me giggle.  Here is the last week in pictures....

Mac wanted to read Nora a book this morning.

Check out how cute they are!

This was the beginning of the week when we had no snow. 

See?  No snow....

NO SNOW.  We got about 5 inches in the past 2 days though....still not a lot.  We are about 3 feet behind in average snowfall. 

Look at my big girl sitting up!

Mac loves her oh so much.

Her double chin makes me giggle.  

Yes, I like cupcakes. 


This was during our boys being at soccer. 

He makes me happy.

He had just informed me that I can't kiss him.  Little does he know that I do what I want. 

He loves playing with her and she absolutely loves being around him.  She will twist her whole body around to see him when she hears his voice. 


I have no idea what he was doing. 

That was his response when I told him to say cheese. 

Today was awesome because I went to get my hair done.  My roots were crazy!  

If you put bunny ears on me, I could catch some cable channels. 

My new color!

Mac is rocking his Uncle Alan's hat.  He loves it!

Joe is attempting to get Nora to go to sleep.  Second time ended up being the charm.









No comments:

Post a Comment