Friday, January 9, 2015

Our Week in Pictures

Erica took this picture.  She was trying to prolong Nora's normal nap and this is what happened.  

Erica took this one too. 

Erica took this one.  This is an angry face when Erica didn't have the food ready for her in what Nora considered a timely fashion. 

Mac read to me. 




"Mommy, this is my favorite part."

Snuggles the other night with my boy.

I love my night snuggles with him....plus he keeps me warm!

His curls make me giggle.

My girl this morning.  Someone is going to like accessories!

Mac got ahold of my camera and decided to take pictures of himself.  Over 25 pictures to be exact. 





-Nora had her second part of the flu shot today.  She didn't even cry.  No lie, Nora smiled through the shot.  She did not at all get that from me.  I still cry when I get a shot.  Truth.

-Mac has struggled with sleep lately and we have decided that is why he has been a super devil lately.  When we were at the doctor's office today, we talked to Karaganis about it and she gave us some suggestions.  Cross your fingers they work because that little man got up 4-5 times last night.  He came into our room which he has NEVER done.  

-I had the longest week ever.  Ever. I have a funeral to go to tomorrow which makes me sad.  I have a Zumba class to go to tomorrow as well.  On Sunday we have a birthday party to go to. Busy busy busy this weekend.

-Joe had an "alright" week that was "really busy."  He is playing Candy Crush as I type this....weirdo. 

-We booked Mac's birthday party today.  It is going to be February 15th (Sunday) at 6.  I don't like the late time so much but that was all they had available. It is at the same venue as his birthday last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment