Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Mac shoots milk

Today, Joe got a video of Mac shooting milk out of his nose while he was laughing.  HILARIOUS.

This week is spirit week at work.  On Monday, I wore neon.  Yesterday, I wore workout clothes.  Today, I wore my pink waders.  Tomorrow is superhero day but I don't have anything.....and Friday I have to wear black.


Check out the multiple bath times for my kids...
Joe did that to her.







Mac got ahold of my ipad the other day and gave Santa a new haircut.  He somehow figured out how to save it to my ipad....




On Sunday, I spent some quality time lesson planning for the rest of the week and two weeks into february.  Fun.  I am obsessed with my Erin Condren lesson planner.  Whenever I am not in education, I am going to use her life planner.  LOVE it.


Sometimes else that I love?  My Boscia black mask.  It is awesome.  It hurts like crazy pulling it off but it makes my skin oh so soft.


The other day Joe came downstairs with Nora and when he got downstairs with her he had put a barrette in her hair.  He was so proud of himself that he thought he figured it out.  He had it in the middle of her hair with her hair sticking straight up.  I think eventually he might figure out how to do the hair thing....


No comments:

Post a Comment