Thursday, January 15, 2015

It's almost the weekend!

WHOOOO HOOOOOOO!  Today feels like friday to me because I don't have to be in the classroom all day tomorrow.  I am going to a nonviolent crisis intervention training.  Sound like fun?  The best part is that I get to hang out with my department all day and I don't see most of them during my work day!  I am going to imagine that I get pulled during the day at some point because my students might have a hard day with every single sped teacher being out.  This should be fun!

I took Mac to my high school on Tuesday to watch one of my students play basketball.  My friend Emily stole him and took him to the concession stand.  He proceeded to booty bounce in front of the football players running the stand.  Yup.  That's my kid. 

Look at my cute girl on Monday!  She was rocking the headband that my cousin Rose made for her!  Rose does a FANTASTIC job with headbands!  She is going to make Nora a tutu dress for Nora's birthday party.

Mac was not very fond of the buzzer during the game.  He also didn't understand the fact of time out.  He wanted to know why they were all in trouble. 

Nora is doing a great job of sitting up.  Bella decided to go sit near her.  Nora found Bella's collar to be fascinating.  Bella was super great with letting Nora just mess with her.  I think dogs might understand that she is just a baby so they have more patience.

See?  Check out Bella's patience....

This was the my hand at 8 oclock in the morning.  I had some kind of crazy allergic reaction.  My whole hand and then arm and then chest and then face turned bright red.  Then it swelled up.  In this picture, that was the most I could get my ring to go.  Later on that day, I wouldn't even be able to get it on my pinky finger.  Not fun at all.  I ended up having to go home and take 3 different rounds of Benadryl.  

My family.  Nora likes bags that make crinkle noises.  She is silly.

I love watching them play together.

This was my view last night.  

Nora was having a good time on the floor with Joe.  She gets this giant grin on her face when she sees him. 

Mac and I were hanging out on the sofa while Joe was playing with Nora.  After I was taking pictures of Nora and Joe, Mac goes "Mommy, take a picture of me watching tv."  Ok.

Check out that grin!  Nora loves her daddy oh so much.

Don't let this picture deceive you.  She does not like her feet being down but for some reason she stayed up long enough for me to take this picture.  

Heyward just wanted to check out to make sure that his baby was ok.  Heyward absolutely loves Nora. She touched his eyeball the other day and he didn't even flinch.  He laid perfectly still for her. He's like Nana in the old school Disney movie Peter Pan....




No comments:

Post a Comment