Thursday, December 18, 2014

Things I Am Obsessed With

1.  Clarisonic Mia 2: Use that thing every single day!  Alaska makes my skin so dry and this joker makes my skin awesome.


2. Philosophy Living Grace perfume: Joe bought this last year for me for Christmas and I adore the smell.  It is light and wonderful.  

3.  Slippers: I love the coziness of a good pair of slippers.  I tend to go through slippers a lot and my current pair is red from Victoria's Secret

4.  Robe: I think a good housecoat/robe is incredibly comforting.  They are soft.  Cozy.  Warm. And oh so comfortable.  Apparently, red is my color because that is the color of my robe!

5.  Cupcakes: Seriously this should not be a surprise to you.  Not box cupcakes, but the real ones.  Gourmet ones.  Delicious ones.  The whipped frosting on those things are just amazingly good.

6.  Erin Condren Lesson Planner: This is a little expensive but believe me it was worth every single penny.  It keeps all of my lessons organized, my meetings organized, and I also use it to put in our family appointments too!  I cannot wait to order one for next school year because they have this geometric one that I think is beautiful!  I would set it up to start in probably August!  Oh, and it comes with stickers!!!!!!!!!


7.  Camelbak water bottles: I don't really know why I love these but I do.  I guess it probably has to do with the fact that I can drink water while still moving around at the gym and I don't spill on myself!

8.  Salt n Peppa Commercial: PUSH IT REAL GOOD!!!!!!!

9.  Etsy: There are so many cute shops available on Etsy and I love the fact that I am shopping small business when I order through it.  I also know some incredibly talented ladies who have their own Etsy Store.  They make everything from nursery supplies to tutu dresses to bibs to headbands!  




10. Christmas: It's a beautiful time of the year.  People are nicer to each other.  There are beautiful decorations everywhere.  Grownups put colored lights on their houses.  I cannot wait to see my kids on Christmas morning.  That might be what I am most excited about.  I cannot wait to take pictures of my kids on Christmas morning.  Nora is going to go nuts with the wrapping paper!

11.  Purses:  According to my husband, I am obsessed with purses.  This is true.  Hello, my name is Jami and I am addicted to purses.  

13.  Prep: I am in love with the looks from J. Crew and Kate Spade.  As I am getting older (dirty 30 here I come!), I am discovering that I like to wear things that are more classic.  Button-ups. Cardigans. Blazers.  Riding boots.  You know, classic.  

14.  Shiny shiny collar necklaces:  I wear them almost every single day.  I honestly need a new jewelry armoire.  I need a BIG one.  I am thinking that I might need a lingerie armoire and just store my jewelry in it.  So many necklaces and yet I don't have enough....

15.  Monograms: This must be the Southern girl coming out of me.  Slap a monogram on something and it makes it five bazillion times better.  








No comments:

Post a Comment