Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Getting Ready....

Whew.  What a day.  Mac and Nora switched roles (aka Mac was good and Nora was the devil).  If I got things accomplished today (which I did), I had to do it at ninja speed.  I find that if I leave a to-do list on the counter, Joe and I both do it and we both mark off what we have completed.  It helps us get things done more quickly.  All we have left to do is clean the floors and straighten small stuff.  Not so bad!  However, that is not including the Christmas things that we need to do tomorrow!

Here is the rest of my list:
-put the turkey on
-cook the dressing
-don our Christmas pajamas
-hang out with Emily and Nick (they are coming over for Christmas Eve fun)
-stuff the stockings
-make Santa cookies
-prep Christmas morning breakfast
-prep Christmas day soup (homemade chicken and noodle here we come)
-put out Santa's presents
-put streamers on Mac's door

Whew.  Once I typed it out, that now seems like a lot.  I can get done though!

Here is my turkey that I prepped today.....


No comments:

Post a Comment