Monday, December 22, 2014

Funday Monday

I managed to get things done with the kids around....That is impressive.  Granted, I still have a GIANT to-do list that needs to be done before our friends come over on Christmas Eve and before Christmas and before my parents get here on Friday!  I find that if I write down my list and leave it on the kitchen counter, it motivates me (and Joe).  We mark things off as well get them down so that the other person doesn't go over what has already been done.  It will all get done though!

Here comes my ADD.....

I have flowers around and I love them.  Flowers make me happy.  I particularly love the cheap grocery store flowers.  Check out the pretty ones on my table....


When Joe got home, we ran to Target to get last minute things....I honestly think we went for a food present for some friends of ours and came out with way much more....I think that is what happens when one goes to Target.  Nora used the time wisely, chewing on her cow.


No comments:

Post a Comment