Monday, December 22, 2014

Friday-Monday

Last Friday morning, I had a grading day at work so I wore what I wanted.  AKA sweatpants.  However, look at how cute Nora is in her tutu!

This is my new classroom fish.  He has been alive for over a month!  WHOOO HOO!  His name is Shark.

This is how Shark goes home with me so he doesn't die in my classroom during the break. 

This is what happens when your adorable daughter explodes poop all over your favorite nursery sheets.  Oxyclean got the poop stain out!

On Saturday, we went to my favorite antique store so I could have some fun!

That is a handheld flashlight from a train railcar.  Yes.  It's cool.  It is currently on the kitchen window sill. 

That is a cast iron moose head with a hook.  I am a little obsessed with it. 

This is an old school ledger board thing.  It is going on my new gallery wall with an 8 X 10 family picture on it. 

Check out our pretty Christmas tree. Every year I LOVE that giant bow on the top of the tree.  I might be a little obsessed with bows. 

This is our Christmas card tree.  I kind of liked doing this rather than just taping everything to our kitchen cabinets.  Next year when I do it I am going to put a different bow up.  I kind of ran out of space and we are STILL getting Christmas cards in the mail.....

We had the Lindeens over for dinner last night and Violet LOVES Nora.  LOVES.  

I got some Nora snuggles this morning. 

Then she noticed the phone was taking pictures of her.  That's her blue steel face. 

That's also her blue steel face. 

I needed to fold her laundry so I braced her up and she had a good time. 

She loves playing with Mac's old Fisher Price work bench.  

And we took a 30 minute snooze fest this morning.  Right now she is (fingers crossed) taking her longer nap in her crib.  When I first put the kids down for a nap and came downstairs, I could hear Nora up there giggling.  It has been silent now for a little bit so I am going to assume they are sleeping. Assume. 

This is how Heyward sleeps.  He has no shame. 

"Mommy, take a picture of us."

They are in love with each other.  It makes me smile. 







No comments:

Post a Comment