Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Back again...

Today, I went to the gym for the first time since my surgery.  I have also started back doing my FitBit.  I have also started tracking calories through MyFitnessPal.  The medications that I am on are packing on the pounds and I am NOT ok with it.  I am probably going to be a little sore tomorrow.

I definitely made use of this new vapor foam bubble bath last night.  We are in the midst of finals (well, starting tomorrow) and it is exhausting to this special ed teacher.

  
Here are some pictures from this weekend...we went through a carwash which had fun colors.  Heyward likes to pass out on his back.  Mac likes to take up space on my lap.




Today, Mac did a letter to Santa.  He wants sharks and Crayons.  Seriously.  That is what he had me write to Santa.  He tried to write his name but did not do too good of a job.  He has a hard time holding a writing utensil and pressing down hard enough to write.  I am a little worried but I guess that skill will come in time too.


No comments:

Post a Comment