Saturday, December 13, 2014

Saturday Fun

I got up at 5:30 this morning.  I was awake before both kids and my husband.  I am pretty sure it has something to do with me staying in the bed for two days with a massive migraine.  I was put on another prescription that I have to take for 21 days.  Yay for Lupron giving me migraines.  (hear the outpouring of sarcasm)

This morning after Joe got up he had to run back to the office to fix something.  It was me and the Chunk and the Godzilla.  Check out those Nora rolls.






Once Joe got back, he fixed us some tasty pancakes.  Mac ate more than I did.  We decided to give Nora a pancake to see what she would do with it.  She tried to chew it to death.  She really didn't know what to do with it or how to eat it.  It turned into a mush pancake.



We later ran to the grocery store to get the needed supplies for Christmas treats for the neighbors.  After Mac and Nora went down for a nap, they woke up for some sibling snuggles.  So stinking cute.  They love each other a whole lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment