Thursday, December 18, 2014

Last day of students!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are seriously not enough exclamation points to express the level of happiness that I feel that I don't have to deal with students for another two weeks.  I do have to go in tomorrow for a grading day and planning day.  I work at an awesome school and this morning was proof!  Our administrators came by the classrooms with Starbucks coffee for us and a Christmas ornament.  Yes, this morning I was double fisting coffee.


I had a meeting after school (as a sped teacher I do a LOT of meetings) and immediately after that I headed to the gym.  I refuse to change the way I eat so I just figure that I will work out more.  I have gone to the gym 2 days this week and it has been 2 days since I decided that I would just workout so I could eat what I want.  I am truly dedicated....because I worked out even though I forgot a pony tail holder AND my water.  Insane in the membrane.  Before I left the gym, I set up an appointment for tomorrow to meet with a trainer.  It is a one time thing but will just show me what I need to do.  The way I figure is that I am probably going to be looking at surgery next summer so I might as well get in shape prior to it.

The rest of my family got home before me and Nora was an eating machine.  I think because she sleeps so much at night that she makes up for it during the hours that she is awake.  She averages probably 12 hours of sleep each night.  That's right. 12.  My 6 month old sleeps for 12 hours.  Doesn't wake up.  Joe was making dinner so I fed her the last bottle and got some snuggles in with my chunky chunky girl.  I love making her giggle.  She is super ticklish and for some weird reason likes her chubby face to be squeezed.  It makes her laugh.



While I was upstairs folding laundry, the dogs went nuts.  I ignored it because I was watching The Biggest Loser and that was a priority at the time for me.  Joe, however, went to investigate.  What did he find?  Christmas treats from our neighbors directly across from us!  The Christmas spirit has taken over the neighborhood!  We delivered treats to some of our neighbors and we have had 3 neighbors bring by Christmas treats!  Of course the Paeths had to take it to a whole new level.  Their treats looked professional.  They are beautiful and DELICIOUS.


One more completely unrelated story.  Bella is crazy furry right now.  She hasn't been able to be groomed for a while.  Her surgery delayed things and then we wanted to find a different groomer.  So her hair is ridiculous long.  So long that it causes her to fall down the stairs when she is trying to go up the stairs.  She can make it to our middle landing but refuses to go farther than that on her own.  This means we have to get up out of the bed and carry her up the stairs.  No joke.  Thank goodness she is getting groomed on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment