Sunday, November 9, 2014

Pictures!

I just looked through my phone and realized that I had a whole bunch of pictures/stories that need to be shared.  This is no particular order.....

Chunk is loving her feet.  It cracks me up.


Doing some tummy time on Joe's tummy.  Her facial expressions crack me up!

Cheese!

Erica took this picture of Nora at daycare.  She said it looks like Nora is talking/praying to Papa (Papa died Wednesday night and he usually spent every single morning snuggling Nora).

Spending some time in the morning with Nora....AKA I was drinking coffee and trying to convince myself to get dressed for work.

Joe dressed Nora.  She is in a ballet shoe onesy with a Christmas tutu.  Joe's logic was that tutus go with ballet.

Mac was "calling" Erica to conduct some business.

Snuggled with my Chunk next to the fire.

She is just so round and I love it.

After eating some apples and having 4 ounces of formula (or formia in the words of Mac), my little girl passed out.  And I know she was exhausted because she rarely falls asleep on me like that.

Hi Mac.



On Sundays I put together my vitamins for the week.  Go ahead and make fun.  Yes, I have an old lady pill box.  I am in the process of trying to get as many of my vitamins in gummy form.  I take a lot.  Vitamin C. Multi. D. Probiotics. Fish Oil. Hair Skin Nails.

My Saturday morning wake up.

There is a Mac photo bombing....


I made rice crispy treats today!  We are having ranch burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner.  Joe was going to grill the burgers but there is a beastly wind storm so we will probably George Foreman it.
Mac was rocking his sunglasses.  Yes, those are his.  He picked them out during the summer.  He is silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment