Wednesday, November 12, 2014

2000 & wow

I cannot get certain songs out of my head.  I GOT THAT BOOM BOOM POW!  Sorry.......

There is a comedian that Joe and I both like (Jim Gaffigan).  I am currently reading his second book, Food: A Love Story, and we have ordered his first book, Dad is Fat.  It is cracking me up.  The entire book is literally about food and he is SPOT on with his food assessments.  LOVING IT!


Yesterday, I had a girl date with my favorite South Carolina girl living in Alaska!  We went downtown and had french fries for dinner.  True story.  It was great catching up with her and hearing someone who sounds like me!  Did I mention that she brought Bojangles french fry seasoning in her purse and we put it on the fries?  Yup.  That happened.  What made it even better was that our waiter is from Macon, Georgia.  Small Georgia southern people world!  Anywho...when I got back from my girl date, Nora was already in bed.  Without a swaddle!  She actually made it through the night (I don't count the 4:30 wake up).  Fingers crossed that we make it again because she is in bed right now with no swaddle!


After big girl ate some sweet potatoes and had 4 ounces this afternoon, she took a little snooze while I got dinner going.  Then she woke up and it was PLAYTIME.  She spent some time rolling on the floor and laughing at Mac.  She acted like she was getting cranky so I sat next to her (she is a people person).  I spent some good time kissing those gigantic chubby cheeks.  She finds it hilarious.  She then decided she wanted to try to eat my face....I am pretty sure she might be a zombie.....










My kids are awesome.  Granted sometimes the bigger one drives me absolutely insane but he is so stinking cute....that saves him.  

Oh and on a completely unrelated note....Mama, those Philosophy capsules that you gave me are AWESOME and I love them.  Where did you find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment