Saturday, November 8, 2014

Christmas Card Options

When my mama was up here, she took some pictures of the kids to see if she could get any for their Christmas card....Here are the ones that were the best or the ones that made me giggle the most.....If you adjusted the color in some of these pictures they would probably be ok.  Let me know if you want one!

bahahahahaha look at that face


OOOHHHHHH my skirt!!!!!!








A little bit ago, I decided to put the kids in the pajamas that were ordered from Old Navy and stick them in our bed for Christmas pictures.  I put some Christmas books in the bed with them and just took some pictures.  We are using some of these for the card we have made!  I am not telling you which ones though!!!!!





I am SOOOOO ready for Christmas!








No comments:

Post a Comment