Sunday, November 9, 2014

Joe & Jami's Christmas Wishlist

I CANNOT wait to put up our Christmas stuff.  The day after Thanksgiving cannot get here soon enough.  This year I think we are going to get a real Christmas tree.  Joe is pretty excited.  I would put that tree up right now if I could.  Our neighbors already have their tree up!  We have been hiding Christmas presents out in the camper.  

I figured that I would pass along our wishlist.....

Joe:
-White undershirts
-Weather tec floor mats for his truck
-Cover for the camper
-Reclining camping chair
-Camper coffee maker
-Gift cards: Best Buy, Home Depot, Lowes, Sams
-Movies: Guardians of the Galaxy, original Star Wars

Jami:
-Blanket scarf
-Vintage silver trays
-Antique stuff
-Monogrammed half zip sweatshirt pullover
-Gift cards: Aerie, Old Navy, Gap, Nordstrom, Alaska Picker, Etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment