Friday, November 21, 2014

A week with the Cash family

Lately, work has been crazy for me.  I guess that is what happens when you are a special education teacher with a focus in behavior.  Crazy.  Yesterday I even have some kind of allergic reaction on my abdomin. Awesome.

Here are the pictures from this week...and if I get excited I will put captions!

The kids hanging out in our bed one morning while we were getting ready for work. 


Erica posted this picture of Izzy almost pushing Mac off of his nap mat

I love me some chunky baby snuggles. 

HI!  She loves looking at herself in the phone.

Erica posted this picture of Nora passed out on her sofa.  She looks so funny is this picture.  And she is definitely looking super chunky.

Look at the beyond adorable shoes that came in the mail that I ordered off of Etsy!  Nora is getting them for Christmas.  Cutest little shop let me custom pick the fabric.

Someone fell asleep on me while the boys were at soccer. 

Apparently, this is what Joe came home from soccer to find.  We were tired!

This is what I found in my car this morning and I am pretty sure it puts me officially as a soccer mom.  That's a wierd thing to me.  I am old enough to be a soccer mom.  However, I will NOT be driving a minivan.  Nope.  Not happening. 



No comments:

Post a Comment