Friday, January 25, 2013

Stickers!

We got one of those Disney Club packets in the mail.  It had stickers in it and Mac THOROUGHLY enjoyed playing with them.




He thought it was funny to put it on his foot!

I decided that the cute picture with him grinning deserved an Instagram update.  While I was updating it...I discovered that I have no idea what Instagram really is.  I didn't realize that people could "follow" you and "like" your pictures....


We got a box in the mail today from Mary!  THANK YOU!  Mac LOVED his shoes.  As in he kept trying to put them on.  Joe and I assisted him to put on his new boots (he kept saying boots boots boots over and over).  He loves stomping around in his boots.  He is such a boy.


Tonight, we had buffalo chicken casserole for dinner and it was DELISH.  Good ole Pinterest keeping us fed!

No comments:

Post a Comment