Tuesday, January 22, 2013

GOOD MORNING!

Mac is so stinking cute in the morning!

The light blinded him.  He just makes me happy!


We got Mac dressed.  I love putting little man clothes on him.


So a couple of months ago, I discovered Instagram.  It does super cute editing to my cell phone pictures.  This morning I got one of Mac going "cheese"!


This morning, Erica wrote on my facebook about the sloppy kisses she was getting from the happy man!  Sometimes he can be so sweet.  Sometimes.

Apparently, he did not eat a whole lot at Erica's today.  He made up for that when he got home.  He ate almost half a Costco carton of blueberries, a couple of cheesesticks, 4 chicken nuggets......OH MY GOODNESS.

Today was breakfast night in this Cash household.  Biscuits and gravy were consumed and they were amazing!  I have decided that since Tuesday is breakfast night....Thursday is going to be salmon night.  We need to eat more of it which means I need to expand my salmon recipe repetoire.


No comments:

Post a Comment