Monday, January 21, 2013

And again.

So the last post I did worked.  Cross your fingers that this one works as well!

Yesterday, Mac downloaded this kids app on Joe's phone that teachers kids Chinese (yeah, seriously).  Mac LOVED looking through the pictures and saying what they were.  I now know that "mao" means cat in Chinese.  He was hilarious making the donkey noises.  I tried really hard to get it on video....


Last night for dinner, we headed over to our friend's house (Stephen and Stephanie).  They had a little girl in December and their son is 3.  Mac and William had a grand time running amuck.  Mac belly laughed a whole lot!  We had lasagna made with moose and caribou meat.  It was amazingly delicious! When we got in the car to head back home, Mac was asleep within 5 minutes!  This was him when we got him out of the car and into the house....


This morning Mac did not get up until 9:30!  Playing with William wore him out that much!  When I heard him giggling in his room, I go upstairs to find this....


He ate breakfast and was running around.  Since he was occupied, I decided to do some dishes.  I turn around to discover Mac standing behind me with his diaper in his hand!  


I think that is the cutest, chunkiest butt ever!  Since he so obviously did not want his pants on, I let him go without for a little bit.  Then I put on his big boy underwear.  That lasted for a big whopping 30 minutes before he peed himself.  Guess the carpets will be getting cleaned tonight!  

He is currently in his crib taking a "nap" which is how I am able to do this posting.  He has yet to stop talking up there.  So I guess it is more like alone time for him since he is apparently not going to go to sleep!  

On a Jami-note: I have discovered this product that I will eventually own!  It is a Clarisonic Mia sonic cleansing system.  It exfoliates your face but apparently is gentle enough that you could use it every day.  With as dry as it has been up here, this is definitely something that I could use!  Next paycheck here I come!!!!!

On a family-workout note:  Today, I canceled our Alaska Club gym membership (well, gave our 30 day notice).  I just cannot justify the amount that we spend each month even though I absolutely adore the Zumba classes.  I think when the 30 days is up that we are going to switch to Body Renew.  If I don't have a gym/gym class, then I won't work out.  I don't have the discipline to work out at home!  The saga continues....



No comments:

Post a Comment