Monday, January 28, 2013

Our weekend in Instagram pics!

This was an interesting weekend.  Heat went out Friday night (of course it would happen on a COLD weekend)....but Joe and our friends Ian and Lee got it back working Saturday afternoon/eveningish.


Our friends Anna, Ian, and their son Liam spent the night over at the house.  We also had Sarah and Lee over for dinner!

Sunday I put Mac down for a nap and he climbed out of his crib.  This was the scene of the crime when I went in his room to get him....


Mac decided to play in Joe's boots...


We had pizza for dinner and Mac yelled "pitza" the whole time.  Hearing his vocabulary expand is awesome (and scary)!


This morning on the way to work it was -12 (but that might just be the coldest my thermostat goes in my car).  The weather guy this morning said that with windchill it was going to feel between -20 to -35 degrees.


Joe is not feeling good so he is upstairs in bed (tummy troubles) so Mac and I had play time.  We showed him how to show his muscles and no matter what I did I could not get a picture of it!  I did still get some cute pictures!



And the one non-Instagram picture is.....


No comments:

Post a Comment