Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Whoopsie.

I haven't not posted in a while.  Whoopsie.  I have had a lot of stuff going on though so it is ok.  I am recovering pretty well from my surgery (had right ovary, right fallopian tube, and growth removed) but today I over did it and now I don't feel too good.


We met with a real estate agent today and saw a house. The house had cute curb appeal but the neighborhood was just ok (lots of multi-family buildings nearby). The downstairs of the house had a great set up BUT the back yard was no bueno and the upstairs layout was tiny/cramped.  The search continues!

In the world of Mac: he is walking EVERYWHERE.  He plays super hard during the day with my Mama here taking care of me/him.  His vocabulary is hugely expanding.  It now includes: yeah, no, un-unh, mama, dada, ju (juice), welcome, woof, night-night, na-na (banana)....

No comments:

Post a Comment