Saturday, April 14, 2012

It's hammer time!

Today has been an awesome day!  Had a great family breakfast (coffee and cinnamon rolls)...I got my hair colored (we are slowly taking my hair lighter to cover up my not so awesome white hair)....I bought 2 new pair of shoes....went to Costco....watched Mac take all of his toys out all over our living room....AND Joe and I are going on a date tonight to Simon's & Seafort's and I am SUPER excited!

Mac cracks us up when he walks.  His walk reminds me of ET waddling.  He likes to walk around either holding his wooden hammer or a pancake spatula.  What makes his walking even more amazing is that his GIGANTIC belly hangs out of all of his clothes.....


Mac has a new evil giggle that he does and it is so funny!  I have no idea where in the world he got it from but it keeps us highly entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment