Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Word of the day: No

Mac was SUPER rambunctious today.  As in that statement could quite possibly be an understatement.  He got into EVERYTHING.  EVERYTHING.

He tore apart my magazines.....

                             




He got into the Coke box.....

Then he threw a fit because his GoodMama wouldn't pick him up.....(sorry I can't rotate it)


On a Jami health note: I hit the bottom of the barrel last night when at about 3 oclock in the morning I started throwing up.  I thought I was dying.  Throwing up after you have had surgery is MISERABLE.  So today I am super sore and I feel terrible.  To make that even better, I am running a slight fever.  Yuck.  I still don't really have my appetite back.

On a house hunting note: I talked to our real estate agent again today and he emailed me some listings to take a look at and to let him know what we think.  There were 2 we wanted to see.  I am pretty adamant though that the kitchen be on the ground level.  I refuse to carry up my groceries to the second floor any more than I have to. Joe is still waiting for the mortgage guy (Adam) to call back so we can figure out what we can afford and down payment and all of that other financial stuff.  I am a little nervous about how much we are going to have to pay out of pocket up front to buy a house.  It is kind of hard to save a lot of money when you pay as much in rent as we do.

On an Alaskan note: Joe dropped off his truck today so that the camper hitch can be installed.  He picks up our camper tomorrow.  He is soooo excited about it and it makes me smile.  I am a little nervous about him backing the camper up in our driveway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment