Wednesday, October 9, 2013

FAMILY: Take Picture Mommy

Mac has gotten very vocal and bossy lately!  He often wants us to take pictures of things.....I wonder if they make toddler cameras?




Last week, we were playing in Target and Joe decided to stick this crazy Halloween hat on Mac's head.  Mac thought it was funny.  "Mac funny, Daddy."


Yesterday was a crazy day, the weather was nuts (crazy wind and a LOT of rain).  A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook....


Yesterday was also crazy because we got to see the first ultrasound.  I was really kind of nervous that there were going to be two babies because of how hormonal I have been and the awful morning sickness.  However, there is just one nugget!!!!  The due date is officially May 28th (I told Dr. Hinkle that I already knew that because Google told me).


A couple of days ago, Mac and I were talking about the baby.  He is so cute about it.  He tries to feed the baby through my belly button.  




No comments:

Post a Comment