Monday, October 14, 2013

FAMILY: AAHHHHH the bump!

Today, Joe had to go in our storage under the stairs and dig out my maternity pants.  Why you ask?  You say "Jami, you are only two months along" and my response is that my regular pants are no longer comfortable.  AND I am not comfortable wearing my pants undone with a belly band over it.  That is why.  I looked in the mirror today and apparently the bump has started to make it's appearance.  I am still in the "is she fat or is she pregnant" phase but I have no doubt that I will be out of that phase pretty quick.


See?  Is she fat or is she pregnant?  Either way we hauled our happy family over to Target because this mama needed new belly bands to hold up my maternity pants.  I am a good twenty pounds lighter in this pregnancy so my old maternity clothes are not fitting the way they did before.  I guess I will just have to eat more...... ;)

Earlier Mac wanted to check the mail....we totally forgot that it was Columbus day so the mail did not come.  He is just so dang cute!



I had a Dairy Queen chicken strip basket craving earlier.  AND BONUS it came with ice cream with caramel (and yes I did end up not feeling good later).  Mac loved to help Joe and me share our ice cream.  "Mommy, I get bite ice cream? PEAS"


Check out this crazy moose that Joe saw earlier today!  Gotta love the Alaskan wildlife!


No comments:

Post a Comment