Monday, September 9, 2013

Trick or treat in the heat!

It was more like trick or treat in the torrential down pour.... Anyways, the early Halloween is a really cool event, as it was created by a kid who had terminal cancer about 8 years ago when he found out he wasn't going to make it to Halloween. It has grown so big that there are four neighborhoods that do it now, with thousands of people participating. It cost $10 per kid and all the proceeds go to charity. Really cool.

We went to one of Caryn and Nick's friend's house to have chili. I made skyline chili and Caryn made sweet and sour chicken. None of the other chili's really compared. Jami stayed home because she has a wicked cold. I have been lucky enough not to catch it from her.... Knock on wood.

Anyways, here's some pictures from the trick or treating. I didn't take many because it started to rain so hard that I didn't want to take my phone out and it get soaked.


Mac was a dinosaur. RAWR!
"I was phone daddy!"


Mac and Cayla holding hands while dancing.




 
That's my tail!

Coolest costume of the day!


Sugar rush!!!

 

 

So Erica told me that she couldn't get Mac to nap today... About five minutes after we her house.

And cuddling with mommy after we got home.

 
Mac eventually fell asleep on Mommy.

Heyward doesn't feel very well either...
And finally, here are a couple of videos:

http://youtu.be/hCHqjyedgak      

No comments:

Post a Comment