Sunday, September 8, 2013

FAMILY: Sick. Yuck.

The beginning of the year cooties have struck.....me.  Wednesday night I started not really feeling good....Thursday I started coughing and my voice got scratchy.  A fever decided to join the party.  Friday I had all of the above and then I lost my voice.  Great.  I came home after a meeting after school (yeah it sucked) and curled up in a teeny tiny ball on the sofa.  My little man knew I wasn't feeling well so he came to snuggle me.....


I woke up a little early Saturday morning (wasn't sleeping well) so I had the remote all to myself....for a little while at least.  I pretty much spent the entire day Saturday curled up on the sofa.  I felt like I was in a bubble all day.  Not a fun feeling.


Apparently, I was looking pretty comfortable as Heyward decided to use me as his personal pillow.  He thinks he is way smaller than what he really is....




Mac's little tummy has not been feeling good and he has been doing numero dos a lot.  We (and by we I really mean Joe because at this point I had already taken Nyquil) put Mac in the bathtub.  He had a great time with his foam letters but then he pooped in the bathtub..........


No comments:

Post a Comment