Sunday, September 29, 2013

FAMILY: Walkin on Sunshine.

I have that song stuck in my head.  I'm walkin on sunshine.....WHOAOOOAAAAA.......

As I am typing this, I have zucchini with mozzarella and italian dressing in the oven.....Joe is making salmon burgers.....our house smells amazing!  We have started putting basil in our salmon burgers instead of cilantro and it takes them to the next level.  Who knew that I could get this excited about salmon burgers?  Mac wanted to see what Joe was doing.....so he dragged a chair over and stood on it.




Here is a picture of Mac when we were out running errands yesterday.  It was right after his nap and you can't see it super great in the picture but his hair was INSANE.  As always.


A friend of mine posted this picture on Facebook and it is exactly how I feel.....


Last big Cash family news, Heyward graduated from his next level of puppy class.  Wish he would transfer that knowledge to not digging up our yard......


We went to the grocery store today and I saw a Christmas decoration magazine (don't judge).  We got it.  I am crazy excited about actually decorating our house for Christmas this year since we are going to be here!  Joe has convinced me to let him get a real tree (let's see how this works out with my asthma) and in return I get all the Christmas decorations that I want.  I am going to put our small fake tree upstairs on the landing.  The downstairs is going to have a red, white, and tan theme thing going on.  I am just a little excited. Ha.

And I going to leave you with this.  My amazing husband is making me oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.  I am super spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment