Saturday, September 14, 2013

FAMILY: Costco

I tried to do a post earlier this week but for some reason the program wouldn't let.  I finally got too irritated to deal with it so I gave up.  Hopefully, I will be able to do a post today.

Yesterday, we headed to Costco.  I love that place.  We wandered up and down the various aisles.  I feel like I always miss something amazing.  I really wanted them to have cinnamon sticks (one because I made applesauce today and two I like boiling them to make my house smell good).  Joe got crazy excited with the biggest thing of Nutella ever (and no we did not buy it).  Mac enjoyed pushing the buggy.



We picked up some Costco pizza and Mac tore it up.....



Today, Caryn and Cayla came over to play.  I made meatballs and applesauce.  Around 3, we headed to our friend's Rocky and Liz's new house.  We met a lot of nice people!  Mac fell in LOVE with one of the girls there.  Capital letters LOVE. She posted a picture of herself with Mac on Instagram....it makes me smile!  I have never seen him like someone so quickly.....LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment