Friday, September 27, 2013

FAMILY: Chim-Chimeny Chim-Chimeny Chim Chim

When I got home today, I let Heyward out in the yard and then I heard him barking.  He never barks.  I go outside to discover that Heyward is barking at a man on the chimney on our neighbor's house.  What was amazing was the guy was wearing a top hat!!!!!!!!!


When Mac got home, we had some major snuggle time while watching Bubble Guppies.  I hate Bubble Guppies but Mac LOVES it.



We had creamy chicken and tomato soup for dinner.  It's a slow cooker meal and I really like it.  We served it over rice which was even better!  Mac of course picked the rice out.  He had a great time transferring rice from one bowl to his.  "Mommy, I get more."

Ok. Well I tried to load a video but the stupid program won't let me.....AARRRRGGGGHHHHH.  Joe needs to find me a new blog host.


No comments:

Post a Comment