Sunday, October 12, 2014

An Update....

My son's room has always been a hot mess.  He has an obscene amount of toys.  And why in the world do toys come with five bazillion pieces?  Once you lose one piece, the toy is done.  In thinking of the upcoming holiday season, Joe and I decided (mostly me) that it was time to clear out the little man's toys.  Mac helped me transfer all of his toys to my bedroom.  SO MUCH.


While Mac was taking a crazy long nap (almost 4 hours!), Joe and I sorted out his toys.  We have 2 giant black bags to be donated and 1 giant black bag that went in the trash.  Once we weeded out his toys, we began the process of organizing them.  We also took the legs off of his train table so that it may be stored under his bed.  Once we were done organizing, I took off to Target to get a cube storage unit.  We used to have another one but it was entirely too large.  I found a Threshold one that was perfect.  Espresso colored.  3 cubes long and 2 cubes high.  Perfect size.  Plus I had a coupon.  Score!  Joe put it together after dinner and then Mac and I hauled everything back in there.  His room now looks larger and is actually clean!

(Please excuse the poor quality of the pictures.  I took them with my phone and a couple of the lights are out)












No comments:

Post a Comment