Monday, October 13, 2014

Nora's Room

We finished hanging up stuff in Nora's room today and I figured that I would share it with yall!

Morgan's art came in today and that is what prompted us to finish putting stuff up on Nora's walls.  LOVE it!

Here is the view from Nora's door.  

Nora's crib.  This saw some things put up on the walls.  

The quilt on the blanket of the chair is also from Alaska Picker.  So is the little quilt over the arm, it is a doll blanket.  The curtains were made by our family friend Beth.  The wall clock and plate came from Alaska Picker.  

Joe built the cabinet (how awesome is my husbeast?!).    

Those again are my vintage dresses from when I was a baby.  The actual changing table is old family furniture that actually has a mirror to go with it.  There is a silver platter that holds the wipes, sanitizer, lotion, and diaper cream.  On the side of the wall is a vintage basket turned on it's side that holds diapers.  

Mary bought the side table (which is a light pink) and the milk glass lamp.  The little rabbit was mine when I was little. 

A painting by Joe's grandmother.  One of Nora's birth announcements.  A vintage baby dress of mine.  A picture from Nora's newborn photo shoot. Nora's crib blanket is from Pottery Barn Kids and is from their Harper line.  It is monogrammed with her name.  The crib rail guard cover came from my friend Olivia's Etsy store.  The vintage window has a pink shade to it and it came from my favorite antique store, Alaska Picker.

Mary bought the mirror which has a light pink shade to it.  Mac made the bunny art and the finger print tree art.  The floral print came from Alaska Picker.  I also got the old school Bingo turner from Alaska Picker.  The numbers outside of the turner are Nora's birthday (6, 1, 14).  There are vintage alphabet blocks inside the glass thing.

Up close of the dresser top.  The art that Morgan made.  A random print that I found online.  My first ballet shoes in the glass dome.  There is a teacup set.  Vintage girl books from Alaska Picker.  And last is my glass shoe that has my baby information on the bottom (with my name totally spelled wrong).  

Welcome to Nora Land!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment