Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Since Sunday

Joe left Sunday morning for the week....thus the delay/lack of posting.  It has been a little chaotic and frustrating and exhausting and funny being with the kids fully by myself.

Mac was having a grand time making a giant mess in his room.

Monday morning bed snuggles with the chunk.

My big girl is currently rocking her little sister tshirt.  How do you like that quilt?  I got it from Alaska Picker.  It is called a doll quilt and I adore it!

Again....his mess.

Monday morning bed snuggles with me fake sleeping...I am wierd

Little sister shirt!

They love each other tremendously.  Mac was telling her a story. 

Love!

He seriously dragged over the stool and opened it and climbed it so he could see her.

Happy chunk face

She was passed out asleep when I put her in the crib.  Then I get downstairs and this is what I saw in the monitor...

Sofa snuggles with my kids

I have no idea what he is doing.  He has a crazy imagination.  

Mac got up before Nora did one morning and we had some good snuggles. 

Her daddy made her hair a mohawk on Saturday night after her bath....

Today, the kids went to Erica's for the first time this school year.  I had a big task ahead of me.  Cleaning out my crazy chock full classroom.  I literally found all sorts of stuff.  Including this ridiculous poster from like 1989.  It made me giggle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment