Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Playing Catch Up

I have discovered that I am slacking.  My house is a DISASTER.  Pretty sure that I am a hot mess.  Also pretty sure that I am gaining weight rather than losing it.  My Fitbit numbers are terrible.  Not working out as much as I should.  Hot mess right here.  Oh....and I am also way behind in blog posts.  I fully expect this hot mess to continue as Joe leaves on Sunday for a week and I go back to work next week.  Yay (hear the sarcasm).  HOT MESS.

However, it might be time for me to go back to work as Mac and I are super quickly losing patience with each other.  It is definitely time for him to get back to playing with his friends all day.  Sometimes I question if I am a bad mom because I am not gushing over my kids or crying when I have to leave or making cute posts about how amazing mommyhood is.  Sometimes I want Mac to just stop talking.  Sometimes I just want my body not to be a permanent bed or playground.  Sometimes I really want to be selfish.  I give up shutting the door when I am going to the bathroom.  I give up shutting the door when I am getting dressed or changing clothes.  I give up being able to have a full complete thought in my head.  So yeah....it might be time for me to go back to work.  

However (again), my kids are crazy cute...even though they drive me nuts!  Nora is getting so incredibly big.  She has a big personality and we are going to be in trouble with her!  Mac absolutely adores his stister and likes to kiss her nonstop.


Shopping trip to Lowes to get the "ingredients" for the next project

While Joe is loading the wood, I go check on the kids to find Mac kissing Nora.  

And this is how a Mac sleeps after refusing to take a nap during the day...

Shopping for the "ingredients" for our next project

Chunk.

Chunk.

My chunk today with her crazy hair that her daddy gave her last night after her bath.....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment