Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sweater vest & cold

This week is spirit week at work.  Today, was ugly sweater day.  So I wore the ugly sweater that mama got me.....(sorry mama).


When I left my house this morning, this is how cold my car said it was....


Joe's car said it was -10 and it was probably more accurate because his car sits outside all night while mine is in the garage.  It was officially I think -13 though.

When I left my work, the warmest my car ever said the temperature was ......


When Joe got home with Mac, Mac was not super happy.  I think his back teeth are coming in and bothering him.  The only way he would stop yelling was laying on Joe like this...


He eventually got in a better mood and ran around like a crazy baby.  Oh wait...he is a crazy baby.  He refused to eat dinner when I made it....but wanted it like 2 hours later.  So he ate cold fish sticks for dinner.  weird baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment