Tuesday, December 4, 2012

I learn something new...

I learn something new every day.  Today, I learned about something called Citrus Lane.  My friend Lisa (the same one who took our pictures) told me about it.  It is so cute!  I am thinking about doing this for Mac....thoughts?


With Citrus Lane, you'll get a box every month filled with cute and practical products recommended by real moms.
Tell us your child's birthdate (up to 3 years) and we'll do the rest.
Join for $25 a month or buy a package and save!


https://www.citruslane.com/

Tomorrow is ugly sweater day at work.....and I am going to rock this....


Mac still has a cold but that doesn't get him down!  He is "reading" the cookbook and saying "cookie, cookie" while watching "bob".  That baby is silly!


No comments:

Post a Comment