Monday, May 4, 2015

Good ole vitamin d

These past couple of days have been BEAUTIFUL.  Saturday we did a lot of yard work.  It almost hit 60 degrees!!!!!

We headed to a local nursery to grab some flowers and citronella.  Mac had a great time picking out flowers.  He enjoyed sitting in the cart with Nora as well!!!




When we got back to the house, we got to work planting my new pretties!!!  We put Nora in the grass which is hilarious because she HATES the grass.  She refuses to move.  At one point, our neighbor's dogs got too close to her and Mac felt the need to sit next to her to guard her.  It was super sweet.  He had such a serious macho face going....





He eventually moved on....and continued running through the sprinkler.  Only in Alaska would a kid run through the sprinkler when it is like 55 degrees out.


I planted my citronellas in some cheapo plastic containers from Lowes.  I put my geraniums and dahlias in my big green planters.  I planted my lily that my student gave me.


My mama came in Saturday night and Mac was oh so excited!  We got up Sunday morning and went and grabbed some breakfast.  Mac was acting bonkers so we made sure that we stayed outside and let him run amuk like a crazy person.  He played with Avery and Addison and a water hose.  Nora sat on the front porch with me on a towel.  She tans and Mac just stays white.  It is weird.





Mama took Nora in and tried to put her down for a nap.  She was successful....maybe too much so because she also fell asleep!


While the kids were taking their afternoon naps, Mama and Joe went to the grocery store while I got my tan on the back porch.  Hayward spent some quality time with me.  He is just a big ole baby.



Mama was also able to get her snuggles on with the kids.  Mac looks like he has no pants on....which he technically doesn't but he does have on his drawers.....



Today has also been nuts.  We have been running around cleaning.  I had to go to the hospital this morning to get bloodwork done.  I had to wait FOREVER.  I hate needles.  Then when I got back we kept cleaning.  We have people coming to take pictures of the house this afternoon so I am trying to get the counters cleaned off.  I hid stuff everywhere.  Microwave.  Oven.  Closet.  Cabinets.  Behind a chair.  Everywhere.


Probably need to clean that oven.....and the microwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment