Sunday, February 8, 2015

Superheroes

So we have already painted Mac's superhero castle and the next step was to paint superheroes.  I scoured Pinterest and found peg people.  No way was I spending like $80 on peg people.  I headed myself to Michaels and found blank wooden peg people.  I pulled up sample pictures on Pinterest and invested in some teeny tiny paintbrushes.  I made Joe paint the Hulk one and then he got super involved in it and painted a bunch of them!  Best husband!

Joe: Hulk. Spiderman, Captain America, Wolverine, Ironman
Jami: Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman






Check out Batman and Hulk halfway through the process.

Without further ado, here are the final versions of the superheroes.  Mac is beyond excited!  He had us put them in the superhero castle as we finished them.  Not going to lie, but I think Joe and I did a dang good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment