Friday, February 6, 2015

Mac's Superhero Castle

Ever since I saw a superhero castle (made out of a doll house), I have been obsessed with finding one for Mac.  So I headed to Michael's to see what I could find.  And what did I find?  In the wood section, they had plain small buildings you can paint or do stuff with.  I chose a castle!  I figured that Mac would love to have it as his superhero house and BONUS, we could use it as decoration at his birthday party!  Maybe.

So my first step was to start painting the whole thing black. 

After everything is painted black, I then go over it with grey paint that has been dabbed onto a paper towel to give the exterior more of a "stone" look.

Both sides of the castle were completed!

After I finished the outside, Mac informed me that he wanted a red door.  So I gave him a red door. 

The interior was also given white stairs and a trace of green around the borders.  I didn't want the entire thing to be black.

Later, I will do a post about Mac's superhero peg people....He got 8 of them!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment