Friday, February 6, 2015

A Week With This Cash Family

I have to try to get this blog post out pretty quickly as I took some of my big girl medicine and will be passing out probably soon.  My pain has been pretty awesome this week.  I was lucky that I had some of those thermaheat things at work that I stuck on my back.  My students were also pretty awesome about it today.  We bought me a heating pad at Target.  I should probably get another one to have at work.  It feel amazing on my back.  Amazing.  So without further ado, here is the last week in pictures and in no particular order.....



We had a good ole Cash family dance party to the Pandora station of 90s pop.  Yep.  It happened. 

I was putting together dinner and Nora was "helping"

She was helping with a wooden spoon

POW.

Family dinner is on Mondays with the Lindeen family.  If you ever want silence, just put on Frozen.  Instant silence. 

After the Lindeens left on family night (we alternate hosting on Mondays), I put this mask on which was wonderfully tingly and did some relaxing. 

Here is where the relaxing took place. 

The best part of my day?  Snuggles with this man.  He told me that snuggles make his heart happy.


I have a wonderful work wife who gave me a new coffee cup.  It also came with chocolate.  Yeah, she loves me and she is awesome!

Nora was intrigued by the camera.  Right now as I am typing this she is spinning herself in circles on the floor to play with the rug.  She finds the stripes on the rug to be really entertaining for some weird reason.  I probably need to wash her clothes because she has spit up on all of her onesies so right now she is in a pair of purple pants and a yellow Georgia Tech shirt (guess who dressed her?).  The pants are TIGHT because they are 3-6 month Old Navy pants.  They are like leggings rather than pants.  Whoops.  She has rolled her face behind her lion walker toy and can't figure out how to move.  It is like a turtle that has flipped over and can't get back right.  I probably shouldn't laugh at this.  

Check out my man's fake smile.  This was today after Joe got home to pick me up for us to take a family trip to Target.  He made his hat at Mrs. Erica's.  He is very proud of it. 

Check out the Chunk holding her bottle. 

While we were at Target, we got Nora a baby.  Nora loves her baby.  She likes to eat her baby's head.  While we were eating dinner, she spit up on her baby.  We probably should come up with a name for Nora's baby.....

No comments:

Post a Comment